Petals 30/8/365

Petals 30/8/365 by fragglerocks
Petals 30/8/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Having a bit of a black & white day, this is of one of the flowers I got for my birthday last week. I like how the petals all come out and thought it makes a sweet B&W.

Our guests left this morning, and I’ve been sorting out the house and getting washing on and stuff like that.
Had a lovely dinner last night, it’s been a while since I cooked a big Chinese with lots of dishes, and it all went very well and everyone enjoyed themselves, so on the whole a very successful weekend. Phil doesn’t get to see his younger sis very often as they live on the Isle of Wight, so he had a fab time.

Anyway back to work tomorrow and have a few things to sort out, so that’s it for today.

Comments

  1. I love the photo and I feel for you, since in about 2 hours I go back to work myself after two months off.

    susivinh from your Flickr contacts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment