Orchid 13/8/365

Orchid 13/8/365 by fragglerocks
Orchid 13/8/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

AH I love Saturdays. Thought I would be working this morning but when I rang my potential client to say I was on the way, she’d changed her mind. Yipee, back in PJ’s cup of tea, the Saturday papers and back to bed ☺ I hate working weekends. So a nice morning sitting in bed with the papers, a laptop, tea, fresh ground coffee and Herky. Oh and Phil was there too ☺

This afternoon his daughter and her son came over and a work colleague of mine, so chats and more coffee, then when they left, Phil and I did an ASDA run. Got some gorgeous fillet steak for doing beef and green beans in black bean sauce, but we ate so many nibbly starters, -prawn sesame toast, wantons, spring rolls, we couldn’t do the main course so are saving that for tomorrow. We’re lightweights haha.

Anyway Phil working tomoorow ☹ and I really really really have to get on top of the finances, so a slog with my invoices and stuff for me. Plus my mac is running slow so I need to clear off a heap of photo’s and tunes, so busy day for both of us. Anyway, now’s the time for a glass of wine , well another one anyway ☺ and an episode of Dexter to watch.

That’s all folks ☺

Oops the photo, nearly forgot, this is one of my orchids, and was trying to get a really good macro of it, this is an accident but I love how it turned out.

Comments