My lovely man Phil 5/8/365

Late posting this due to a riotous bar b q – or outdoor dining experience- as it’s known up here last night. Phil and I went down to the coast yesterday to take some shots for the challenge group on Flickr, and also for me to do a portrait shot of someone in natural light for my course. I love this one of Phil. He’s very kind to be my model and supports my photography obsession all the way! On our return we decided to fire up the bar B and asked our friends Lorraine & Paul, and Phil’s son and his wife and kids came too. I cooked some lovely Chinese chicken and Malaysian chicken and the usual burgers and sausages and there was a lot of drinking and singing and dancing went on. I’m fragile today!! Still that’s probably summer over, its raining thundering and lightning today so no more summer.

Discovered I’m 3 days late for posting my homework but it doesn’t matter so long as it’s done. Anyway am supposed to be going out tonight to take pictures of a band, so that should be fun.

Comments