moody sky 24/8/365

moody sky 24/8/365 by fragglerocks
moody sky 24/8/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Strange weather day, blazing sunshine this morning and afternoon until about 4pm when the clouds gathered and torrential rain came down. Well it did on the A66 and A1 anyway. I had a long drive up the A1 to home this afternoon, and because the land all around is so flat you get a great panoramic view of the cloud formations and sunbeams through the holes, and can see great swathes of rain travelling across the horizon. Unfortunatley it’s not really practical to stop on the motorway and get a tripod and camera out! So had to make do with the view from my bedroom window when I got home, not as spectacular but you get the drift. Bit of a rubbish day work wise, but you win some and lose some. Travelled 60miles to see a guy who turned out to be a serial tester – his wife stayed in her bedroom the whole time I was there. He told me she wanted nothing to do with it as he always plays up!! Lol, you do get them now and then. He also was addicted to ‘Which’ magazine, the consumer guide and had read that private aids were no better than NHS ones. Lol, wouldn’t be in business if that was true.

Anyway, I didn’t sell him aids, surprise, and wasn’t bothered as 60 miles is a bit of a hike to do fittings and follow ups etc etc, costs a fortune in petrol. Had to fill the car up on the way and the A1 garage I had to use was 7p a litre more than my home garage!! That’a a lesson learned.

Anyways, schmoozing affiliates tomorrow, so stress free day coming up.

Comments