depth of whiskers 14/8/365

It’s been a long day, for the first time in ages there was only one brief downpour of rain, and a fairly nice sunny afternoon. Phil at work all day. Really wanted to play out with my camera but got really bogged down in my accounts ☹ still not done but there’s always tomorrow , oh I need an employee for this rubbish. Sigh. Anyway, I’m turning into right moany old moo over the accounts lol.

Apart from that I’ve done some houseworky type stuff, and cooked a fab Chinese dinner when Phil came home. Beef & green beans in blackbean sauce with egg fried rice. I used a fillet steak and it was bloody lush. Should have taken a photo of that really for my 365 but we were too hungry to fart about with the camera!
Phil’s just been giving Herky his tickle time on the PC, so I have been trying to catch Herky’s whiskers, he lost one side a few months back and now they’ve all grown bacIt’s my birthday next week at some stage, and Phil has offered to help me out getting a new camera! Am thinking a D7000 would be nice. A 700 would be even nicer but that’s a few hundred too far! Still not sure though as it’s still a lot of money, and it’s not like I don’t have one. Decisions decisions!

Back to work tomorrow, though have a late start, hope this week goes better than last!

Comments