bowlam lake. 8/8/365

bowlam lake. 8/8/365 by fragglerocks
bowlam lake. 8/8/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Urgh!! First day back at work from having a week off, and this is a crap photo – tried to make it better with a border and a texture but it’s still crap. Anyway that will serve as a reminder!! Was so busy today but went past this place and thought it would make a nice photo, but didn’t really have more than 2 mins to take a shot, so everything I have learned went out the window- would have done better with my P&S, especially as I’d forgotten to bring down the ISO from shooting the band the other night haha. Never mind, I got the sale and a nice new client and so will have to go back here and re -do this, add a bit extra time on to the appointment. ☺

So not a bad days work, did a fitting and made a couple of sales but didn’t get home til 8pm so a long day, and I’ve still got loads of work stashed up, sigh, can’t moan though.

So glad I don’t live anywhere near London, which is, apparently, being put to the torch by a load of stupid boys. God knows why. And now Birmingham has kicked off. I mean, Birmingham, there’s bugger all to loot there! This bloody silly country is a mess, but it doesn’t sound like it’s much better anywhere else. About time Mother Nature had a cataclysmic thing go off and sort it all out. An ice age would probably do it.

Anyway I’m not usually advocating a world wipe out, but I’m really tired, had an insomnia Sunday last night, 2 hrs kip only, always happens on a Sunday for some reason, and that’s my excuse.

Get a grip people, it’s only going to cost more money to rebuild what you burn down, and that’s coming out of all our too stretched already pockets. Grrrr!!!

Comments