Apple 18/8/365




Apple 18/8/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
I had a nice day today, 2 new clients once they’ve had the wax removed from their ears! Wax drives me bloody mad. It’s quite easy to lose a sale because of it- but these 2 are well up for the new technology in hearing so am looking forward to getting them up and running. Nothing much else to say really. I could wiffle on about the state of the nation but who needs to get depressed! At least my son has got himself a job at the moment, working for a removal firm, hope it lasts but it’s part time, and apparently they don’t get so much work in winter so it may not last, that’s usually the way of it for him, he’ll find work in the brighter months – shan’t say summer cos summer doesn’t exist in England anymore- and it all dries up in winter. ½ a million 16-24 yr olds in this country are NEETs – Not in Education Employment or Training. My kid is an on and off Neet! It’s not good. On a brighter note its my birthday in less than a week, lol new gadget coming!!!

Comments