15/8/365

15/8/365 by fragglerocks
15/8/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

After all the pictures in the newspapers this week of young chaps looting and burning, this scene reminded me that not all yoofs are bad! Was having my lunch at Killingworth when these 2 chaps on their bikes stopped and shared their sandwiches with the swans. Nice to see.

Its been a good but very rainy day (again!) I got a new client and did some visiting of affiliates, gave them new leaflets and stuff to promote my business. Got wet a few times. My client is a nice lady in a huge farmhouse 2 miles down what can only be described as an off-road track! Good job I’ve got a 4x4 or I’d never have made it. Anyway she’s very nice and I’m looking forward to making a difference to her hearing life.

Got home late though, 8.30pm! So not much time to write stuff, but that’ll do ☺

Comments