Yoyo 8/7/365

Yoyo 8/7/365 by fragglerocks
Yoyo 8/7/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
It’s been a while since I’ve been able to take a shot of Yoyo, as he now spends the majority of his time under the bushes in the front garden. He only comes in for food, or late at night for telly tickles, or as in today’s case, if there’s a deluge of rain. I got a few nice portrait shots of him too, but this one of him looking whistfully out into the garden is my fave.

Not a bad day, did a fitting on a lovely gentleman who is really going to try with his aids, he’s a bit of a fumble fingers but is determined to get them in his ears! Spent a long time with him practicing, and was the late for everyone else! Especially doing the 55mph!! Never mind, had another little sale, so a good day in all.

Didn’t sleep well again last night, this is becoming a regular feature in my life since I quit alcohol. Hopefully it won’t last forever but it’s been a while now, several months in fact now I think about it, so who knows. Going to bed earlier doesn’t help. So am pretty tired now, but that’s Ok.
Phil overslept this morning and had to wash, have brekky and run, that was a whirlwind start to the day for sure ☺, good job I’m not sleeping so well really or he’d have been still in bed at 10am lol.

The deluge has passed now, and blue skies outside again, for now!

Comments