wardley sky 14/7/365

Another attempt with my HDR software, it’s not too bad, but I’m more impressed with my SOOC from yesterday haha. Not too bad a day except my afternoon fitting cancelled as he says his DR told him he could buy one there for £300! Good luck says I. £300 won’t be very technologically advanced, and what’s a DR doing selling hearing aids??? Sounds like a load of old cobblers to me, but you win some and lose some. Anyway it gave me the afternoon off, and I took Yoyo to the vet instead, as he still isn’t eating much at all. The vet has given us some metacam, which is like a wonder-drug for all cat ailments! And lo and behold he had his tea tonight. He is a bugger though, I bought him some really expensive cat food and he yummed it up, but wouldn’t touch ordinary stuff!!!


Phil’s obsession with all things bass shows no signs of abating, he’s watching video’s on slap bass and is avidly checking out Rickenbacker’s on ebay, so far too expensive even for him! Latest ‘need’ is a drum machine and new practice amp. It would be too glib to say this is a mid-life crisis kind of thing, but the best bit of Phil’s life was in the ‘70’s when he was in a band that at one stage were ‘going places’ but never did, and perhaps he’s trying to recapture some of it, I dunno. Probably talking out of my ass. He just is enjoying learning and playing again, and that’s fine with me. Always with the analysing!!! Anyway at least it’s a change from WW2 and german tanks ☺. Perhaps I’ll get a drum kit as my next project ☺☺.

Comments