Strawberry splits. 26/7/365

It’s been a good day mostly, 2 of my trials came through and paid me yay and some follow ups and rehabs went well, I love my people, they’re all so nice. Because the world made me sad yesterday, I decided to have a fun photo shoot this evening with some strawberries I had left over from the weekend, I’m quite pleased with the result, learning potatoshop is fun, can’t believe I was so not going to do that sort of photography, SOOC for me, haha I should have known myself better, having been a painter and mosaic maker in past hobbies. I do like a creative process.

The news is still rumbling on with Norway and Amy, I bet Murdoch is saying his thanks to the devil for getting him off the front page. ☺

Anyway not much to tell really, Phil’s still on night shift – he loves it as no-one interferes with him, most of the time it’s quiet so he takes his tank in and does a lot of modeling, and he gets a good sleep through the day. Money for old rope I say ☺ I get to be in charge of the TV remote control for the week – though I watch very little TV being a Mac junkie, but it’s still nice to be in charge of a gadget haha.

Comments