Sprocket (actually Tilly :) ) 23/7/365

So the brief for round 3 of the Get Pushed group was given to me by the gorgeous Huub Zeeman and goes as follows :-

"Now the shivery part: You are Fragglerocks and thats an aggregation of Fraggle and Rocks! Rocks is the plural of Rock and that brings me to the challenge: Show me a Fraggle!! I mean a Fraggle like the Jim Henson's series "Fraggle Rock" I doesn't have to be an exact figure from this series, it has to be a Fraggle! It could be a neighbor with a Fraggle-face, it could be that weird lady of the post office. Every Fraggle is welcome.


Well fellow pushers, at first I thought this wouldn't be too hard, there's plenty of green and red and all colour haired people around in Newcastle I'll just get a photo of someone like that and that'll be it. Then I got to thinking, actually, if someone comes up to you and says - hey can I take your photograph and put it on the internet as a character in Fraggle Rocks?- what would the response be?? I think a punch on the nose might be the reply! So next I thought I'd best do a sneaky candid, but even then, it would still end up on the net under the search tag - Fraggle Rocks and I might get in more trouble!! So I reviewed the Fraggle Rocks characters and remembered they had a dog called Sprocket, so all I had to do was find a dog that looked like that one! So with time running out I headed off to the sea front where there's usually a fair few dog walkers, and lo and behold!! I couldn't believe it, the first dog I meet on the path by the coast is Tilly, a dead ringer for Sprocket. I asked her owner if I could take her photo,and he had her sit and pose, also I need a pic of a dog for Scavenger Hunt 101, and then to cap it all let me take a pic of him for my 100 strangers project! Result all round :))

Comments