Spidey. 10/7/365

Spidey.  10/7/365 by fragglerocks
Spidey. 10/7/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Had a nice day today. It was the North Tyneside IPMS model show today, held in the big hall in the leisure centre at South Shields, Phil took all his models to put on display, and a fair few of mine too. I took my camera along, but the lighting is absolutely shite in the hall, and even with my best lens I was still having to put the ISO up far too much for comfort to get any decent exposures. Need more practice in these difficult conditions. I did 4 stranger shots, but 2 of them are not good enough which is a shame, as one lady had really bright pink & orange hair,so am well disappointed in that. Never mind, the one I did of Imogen came out well, so that’s a good thing. Anyway will have to think about it for next year.

Phil’s daughter and her chap came along, man she is so ready to drop the baby, HUGE!!! tummy. Then his son and wife and 2 kiddies turned up. Karly (Carl’s missis has a cousin who has a band, and they would like me to do some promo shots for them, which is nice- think Karly has been bigging me up since the Katie pics lol, so that should be interesting. Gonna have to some research for that!

Anyway a nice day, apart from getting rubbishy shots.

And this chap was in my bath this morning, and still there 8 hours later when I came home…Phil’s done the glass and card trick so he’s outside now. I gave him the hi-key treatment as he’s my first spider shot haha. And hopefully my last!!!

Comments