Sleepy Spider 21/7/365

Sleepy Spider 21/7/365 by fragglerocks
Sleepy Spider 21/7/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
Found this little chappy all tucked up between the stalks of some plants in the garden. In light of having had insomnia for a couple of nights, he resonated with me. Am not sleeping well as Phil is a really noisy sleeper lol, and normally if he keeps me awake I shoot off to the spare room, but couldn’t do that with Ben being in there. Never mind, I’ll catch up tonight. Had a quiet day today, Phil at work til 9pm then we’re both off tomorrow. Am taking my car back to the garage yet again, as the new brakes are not quite right, when I slow down there’s a real loud croaking noise occurs, quite embarrassing! Wish I’d never gone to this garage, had nothing but trouble since they 1st had it. Hopefully tomorrow will be the end of it.

I took Ben to the bus station this morning at 8am (groan) so had the rest of the day to myself, and because I am so weary haven’t really accomplished over much. Still, holiday’s are supposed to be for resting aren’t they?

Comments