Shelley & Calumn 22/7/365

Shelley & Calumn 22/7/365 by fragglerocks
Shelley & Calumn 22/7/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
Phil and I went to visit his latest grandchild Calumn, and he is a sweety, stayed asleep the whole time we were there and I had a big snuggle with him ☺. Shelley is doing well and taking it all in her stride, will no doubt be doing more photo’s properly, but I took a couple for them while I was there and this is one of them, with a bit of potatoshop glowiness added.

Other than that it’s been garage time again, and this time they think the noise is because of a warped disc, so that’s the next thing. In the meantime the replacement headlamp unit I bought for 70 quid, is THE WRONG ONE!!!!! Apparently there are TWO different units for the 2003 models and I got the bloody later one when I should have got the earlier one. So am now stuck with a headlamp unit I can’t use…ebay here I come!! Luckily have found another (correct model) on Amazon for 55 quid. So it’s booked in for 10 days time, to have the discs done, the headlamp done and an MOT. I will be selling myself on ebay with the lamp, to pay for it all. Just want my car back to normal ☹
This evening we’re planning to stay in with a bottle of something pink and watch a movie of some sort.

Nice weekend coming up. Of course because we’re both off today I thought it was Saturday already, which is Ben’s birthday, so rang him up and sang the whole “Happy Birthday” song to him down the phone and then he told me it’s tomorrow haha what a plonker of a Mum I am!

Comments

  1. aww that IS so special!! fantastic capture.... love it, and the name

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment