rain 9/7/365

rain  9/7/365 by fragglerocks
rain 9/7/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
So I got out of my bed this morning at 7am and got ready to take the car to the garage, to have my wobble fixed and my drivers headlamp replaced (a pheasant committed suicide on it a couple of months back and I’ve just bought a new one on ebay). Got there at 8.10am and it was all shut up, no-one there. So went home again, had breakfast and read the paper, then toddled back at 8.45am and hey presto everyone there. Went back at 11.45am and though they have fixed the wobble, they didn’t have time to do the headlamp, apparently it’s a bit of a tough job as the bumper has to come off to fit it. So another trip there to organise, I’ll be moving in soon.

Of course it peed down when I was walking to the garage (Phil worked til 9pm again) and stopped as soon as I got in the car! But it’s been raining on and off all day, had wanted to go out with the camera, but decided to stay in and do stuff at home instead. Worked on my challenge from the Get Pushed group, restoring an old photograph that was torn and dirty. Think I did a good job really, will put it in my ‘family’ page on here because my Mum’s in it, when she was 18. Looks gorgeous.

Phil home now, and charging about packing up his models and stuff for sale because tomorrow is the North Tyneside Model Show, and all his tanks will be on display. Looking forward to it cos am taking the Nikon and hoping to practice candid camera!

Comments