Phil's Whirblewind HDR

Phil's Whirblewind HDR by fragglerocks
Phil's Whirblewind HDR, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

The weekend is here! Today has been spent mostly in bed this morning, with cups of tea and coffee and newspapers. Then cooked brekkie by Phil, then a few hours photographing a lot of his models, as he is going to be in a book featuring the best of British modellers. This is one of his old ones, and because it was a winter finish, getting the exposure right was difficult against the white background, so I HDR’d it to see how it looks and think it’s come out really well. Phil is dead chuffed with it.

Other than that I’ve cooked us Chinese for dinner, - sweet & sour king prawns and chicken satay, very nice it was too. Now just chilling. Phil’s working tomorrow and am contemplating my options, should really go to the Sunderland air show with my camera, but my contacts are doing that so well haha no need for me to fight my way through the queues of traffic, might just find myself somewhere a little quieter!

Comments