illuminating lillies 8/7/365

A so so day today. My first appointment wasn’t in, but I had a fitting that went well, and a follow up that also went well, so Ok day apart from a 2.2mile jpurney between appointments that took ¾ hr grr. That’s always the way on a Friday coming from north of the river to south of it. All routes jammed packed. Never mind, that’s why radio’s were invented I guess.

Nothing much to report other than that, Phil was on a late and has just got in, so not much time to chill before bed, as he has to be up in the morning at 6am to get to work, and I’ve got to be up at 7 to get my car back to the garage, not the best whenon a day off but needs must…I WILL drive above 55mph next week!!!

So nothing much this evening, watched a documentary on the volcano of Thera which happened loads of centuries ago, the special effects were fantastic, and have been doing arty fart things with lighting and lilies, the result of which I’m quite pleased with.

Comments