28/7/365

28/7/365 by fragglerocks
28/7/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Oh enough with the fruit now haha. This one was hardest as I had to use flash which made damned shadows everywhere, so have had a steep learning curve with a magic wand and layer masks. OMG what a faff, am going to do some SOOC’s for a while I think. It is addictive though making pictures with photography.

Good day today, saw my lovely young man with shit-hot aids and he’s my new fave client, lovely home, lovely dog lovely wife and just everything lovely, plus he’s into photography and gadgets like me so we have a good chat over a cuppa. Not often I get to discuss I-phone apps with my clients ☺ so he’s keeping the aids and paying me yayay and then I sold to another lady and that’s me done for today. One more day to go tomorrow and then holibobbly woo hoo.

More car problems. Not sure if I said that the lamp unit I got from amazon was for a later model than my car, I wrote to the vendor to ask if I could exchange but of course got no reply, so guess what the feedback rating will be haha. Anyway have found another one with the right model, we’ve been in touch and it should be on its way. Coming as an import though so £36 postage (faint) and fingers xt it doesn’t get held up at customs or my MOT will expire. Not only that but it’s booked in with the garage for MOT on Monday- that’ll have to be cancelled, though I still need new brake discs apparently to stop the horrible grinding noise the new brakes are making. Feel like driving it over a cliff at the minute ☹

Never mind it’ll all get sorted. Well time for a wine shandy and watch a little bit of TV with Yoyo when I’ve dug him out of the front garden. Phil’s last night on shift tonight so must make good use of the bed to myself, chocolate and a cuppa and a good book, then star shape sleep!

Comments