1/7/365

1/7/365 by fragglerocks
1/7/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Kind of a good day, 2 more sales, and finished early, got all housework downstairs done for the weekend, and cooked a nice Chinese dinner- this time chicken and mushrooms in Hoisin sauce with garlic. Not as nice as sweet chili and garlic in my opinion, but you can’t win them all. It was Ok. Phil and I back to normal, Herky is not exploding anymore (goddamned YAY!!!) and all is calm at the King & Queen of Wardley’s castle.


Except….. doing my accounts tonight and it doesn’t seem to matter what I do, I’m only just keeping my head above water, that is am just keeping nostrils above water. The trouble stems from selling to people who pay over a term a monthly payment, that and that I’ve still got 4K outstanding in credit card payments. Eventually it will all come right I guess, gonna sit down on Sunday when Phil’s at work and have yet another brainstorming session with my self and the accounts. It’s bloody hard doing your own business, especially when your suppliers cock up their side of the finance things. Headaches all round. Am going to have to have a rethink methinks! Still, it beats working for someone else, and I guess it takes a while to build up a good profit margin.

Anyway, that’s for Sunday, tomorrow am going on a photo shoot for my challenge from Photocillin in the ‘Get Pushed’ group on Flickr that I’ve joined, but more of that tomorrow!!


Oh yes, the photo!! This is one of my dahlia's, in cutting it I got showeredin horris black bugs- eek. And at last I find a use for the oil paint I rarely use anymore since the D90 came into my life. I like the sentiment in the quotation, it's so true!

Comments