South Shields Harbour 23/6/365

Untitled by fragglerocks
Untitled, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
Well this is the last of my holga pictures, for now, and this is my favourite. It’s not got much to it but I like the blues and the feel of it. Another rubbish day really, my first lady didn’t have a hearing loss at all and the second chap was a 91 yr old chap in a frail and unkempt condition who managed to grope my boob on the way out of the door!! All in a days work I guess. A trip to ASDA (groan) to finish the day and then some finance work, and now there’s notime left. Have to be up dead early as I’m doing a screening day in Newcastle tomorrow- 40 people to test 9-5 with a view to compensation for industrial damage to their ears. Should be hectic!!
So off to bed early cos I didn’t sleep well last night, this will have to do for today’s photo, if that’s cheating I don’t care!!

Comments