Tats 21/3/365

Tats 21/3/365 by fragglerocks
Tats 21/3/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

The day got off to a horrendous start and went downhill from there! I was awoken violently at 7.30am by Phil swearing at top volume downstairs in the kitchen, loud enough to shoot me out of my warm cosiness upstairs, with words that I won’t repeat here dear reader. I ran down to find that Herky had eaten his breakfast and promptly chucked it all back up over our beige frontroom carpet. This wasn’t Herky’s best move at that time of day!! Phil likes to get up and have his brekkie in peace and quiet ( I get up after he leaves lol) and it’s really wise to let him be that time of day. I quickly skedaddled back upstairs, Yoyo shot off to the TV room and Herky hotfooted it outside to the garden and sat under the table trying to hide from the rain.

So as I was awake anyway, after Phil had gone to work I cleaned the carapet, got Herky in from the garden and gave him a cuddle – whereupon he went to the litter tray and made more mess for me to clean up. The joys of parenthood!!! Poor chap isn’t well, but lucky to be alive at least haha!

Anyway, I went to my first test and when it came time to wire some aids up to my laptop for a demonstration I discovered my laptop battery was dead and I’d left my lead at last night’s client’s house an hour away. Grr argh! I made a sale anyway but had to cancel the other test to try and sort it out. I had to get to the post office to pick up some aids, then to the bank to input some funds, and then went to PC World where the buggers wanted to charge me £59.99 for a new power lead!! £59.99!! I nearly fell over backwards. Needless to say I declined, went home and (thankfully) an old Dell laptop lead we have is compatible. PHEW!!! That was the best thing about the day. Herky had some tea and chucked up again and more litter mess, but I got that all sorted before Phil came home. Poor Phil, it’s affected his whole day because he hates getting angry like that- doesn’t think he should and feels bad about it, and has been quiet this evening.

So Imade him strip off for a photo to cheer him up lolol. These are his tattoo’s, which I used to really hate, but don’t even notice anymore. Til today.

Comments