Sunset 16/6/365

Sunset 16/6/365 by fragglerocks
Sunset 16/6/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

The sun set at 9.47pm this evening, I know cos I was leaning against the angel of the north taking pictures while it happened, glorious to watch it go down, and hard to pick out the best image of those I got, but I liked this one as it had the birds flying across, so that was the deciding factor. I spotted the sky from my bedroom window, but the sun goes down behind a really annoyingly placed house across the way, (have fantasies of bombing it) so I got in the car and hotfooted it at dreadfully illegal speed up to the Angel, where I knew I’d get a decent view. I drove home a 40mph to make up for it. Haha.

Had a really rubbish day, lots of book reading as I didn’t get through the door for 2 of my tests, and the last lady had wax! Argh bloody wax. She lived in an absolutely gorgeous huge house with a fantastic garden, the gardener was doing his stuff, shirt off, when I arrived and he let me through the electric gates lol. A really nice lady though and fingers xt I’ll be going back when her ears are cleared. I will have to buy new shoes though as I felt a bit scruffy in all that understated opulence. Could have moved in, wonder if she’d like to adopt me. ☺

Phil’s last night shift tonight so roll on the weekend, busy day tomorrow and that’s me done for 2 whole days yippee.

Comments