Radar Love 11/6/365

Radar Love by fragglerocks
Radar Love, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
Had a lovely day playing with my camera and faffing on in potatoshop, haven’t done any work but hey-ho there’s always tomorrow. Best bit of the day is Phil has been practicing playing his Fender Precision bass guitar, and he’s really good! I love bass players! This was taken while he was playing to Radar Love can’t remember the name of the band- something to do with earings I think lol. He’s doing Thunder as I write this, sounds great.

Am slowly beginning to learn Photoshop layers, but still getting stuck with some things in spite of having a manual and a magazine. No doubt will get the hang of it as I’m determined!!

Saw 2 birds in my garden today that were incredible in markings and colour, they were too fast for me to get a decent shot, so fingers crossed they return tomorrow, I’ll be waiting.…..

Anyway got a Chinese take-away waiting downstairs.......

Comments