Penshaw's Poppy Fields 13/6/365

A good start to the week ☺ had 2 tests and a fitting, all went well, and 2 more clients added to the books! I had a couple of hours spare in the Sunderland area, and having spotted the poppy fields behind Penshaw’s Monument, I’d taken my camera bag with me in order to get some shots of them. When I got there, I opened my camera bag to find all my lenses, and no bloody camera! I’d left it on the table at home! What a twonk! I had my P&S with me so took a few with that, but they were pretty rubbish and the sky was blown out when I got home. Actually it turned out a happy accident, as it had been grey and cloudy this afternoon, but the sun was out this evening, so I got my camera, and headed back out to take the shots with a nice blue evening sky, and the poppies illuminated beautifully. This is the best of my shots, I think.

Anyway, an early start tomorrow, so time to get organised for work, do some ironing ☹ and get to bed smartish.

Had the weirdest dreams last night, can’t remember all of them now, but in one of them I was a man in prison, and was due to be executed, but it didn’t matter as I’d come back to life after! The warders even showed me another chap who’d gone through the process- he was a zombie!! Go figure!!! Hope for better dreams tonight lol.

Comments