Orchid 26/6/365

Orchid 26/6/365 by fragglerocks
Orchid 26/6/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

As an erstwhile murderess of houseplants, I seem to be doing quite well with Orchids, strangely enough. This is my latest addition so thought I’d take it’s pic and be arty farty with it as well.
Quiet day today, had a lie-in, had some nurofen (Ok one wine too many last night ☺ ) and had breakfast, well brunch really at 12.30pm haha. Phil has mowed the lawns and is now painting his tank, and I’ve been faffing on with my camera and in a moment am going to sort out cooking something for tonight. Was thinking of Bar-B-Q but the wind is up and grey clouds are looming, so looks like it’s going to be Chinese. Think I’ll do chicken in chilli and garlic.

I once lived with a lady from Hong-Kong for a year 20 odd years ago (rented a room I mean- not lived with in the biblical sense lol) and learned how to cook authentic Chinese, Phil loves it so some brownie points for me!

Weird thing happened last night, went to bed as normal but woke up in the spare room this morning!!! Seems it’s never too late to learn how to sleepwalk!!!

Fingers xt that’s as far as I get haha.

Comments