Marsden Rocks 3/6/365

Marsden Rocks 3/6/365 by fragglerocks
Marsden Rocks 3/6/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.



A beautiful sunshiney day today, and I had a good day. Sold an aid to my first client who was a sweet guy and was absolutely blown away when I showed him how good I can make him hear, it’s lovely when that happens. Nothing came of my next 2 but they were nice people and that always a blessing.  My last call was a check up on a long standing client who lives in South Shields near the sea, and as luck would have it he wasn’t in when I got there, so I wandered down to the coastline and took some shots with my Holga, and the little P&S canon, this is the best one I think, and I love the blues and greens of the sea, and the reflection of the rock on the water.

At last it’s the weekend, only slightly marred by the fact I have to drive to Southport on Sunday night for a work meeting on Monday, so Royal Clifton Hotel- otherwise known as The Titanic, will be graced with my presence yet again.  Phil’s working tomorrow, after having 2 days off doing his tank and playing Led Zeppelin while I’m not in  - I can’t cope with the caterwauling of Mr Plant I’m afraid, am hoping his obsession wares off once he’s read the biographies he’s into at the moment, am missing Daughtry and Free and Def Leppard now!!  Am looking forward to a day out with Katie, tomorrow, who is going to be doing some modelling, think I mentioned that before.   Anyways I SO need to dye my hair now, the grey’s are coming through quite badly and freaking me out!!!

Comments