Illusion 25/6/365

Illusion 25/6/365 by fragglerocks
Illusion 25/6/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
I really didn’t want to get up and go to work this morning, it is Saturday after all! And walking to the metro station at 8am in the rain really doesn’t do it for me!!! But I did, and had a fun time with the chaps again, and maybe even made a sale-to-be, so cool beans. I got home at just after mid-day, did a minimum of washing & housework and then got down to some serious playing with my camera and elements 9. This picture is my first real bash with textures, and I’ve found there are loads of people on Flickr who let you use theirs for free!! How altruistic and brilliant is that?? Flickrpeeps are the best at helping each other out. Anyway, in light of the fact that it’s the weekend, and I’m allowed some Rose wine, I concocted the picture you see here, and am pretty pleased with how it turned out. The wine glass is still on the slant (nearly said something more appropriate but rather rude then) but it will always be so, and I like it.

Phil is doing yet another 9pm finish at the hospital, poor sod, then we have our day off together tomorrow- nice lie-in and then Phil to tank-land and I might just do some more finance work and play with my camera, probably more of the latter than the former ☺ ☺

Well it IS the weekend.

Fingers x’t for sunny weather tomorrow, the skies are clearing now and I can see some blue at last.

Comments