GOD this day was hot and it’s going to be hotter tomorrow , not good when stuck indoors all day testing ears, I was dripping today yuck yuck yuck!!!  HATE working in heat and some oldies still have their heating on!! Roll on the weekend, when it’ll prob be back to rubbish and I’ll be moaning about that too haha.

Fingers xt it stays nice for Saturday as I’m borrowing my 8yr old stepgranddaughter for the day to do some panning for my course work, and also other stuff too, my first go with a real live model J J

So another client today but as yet am not sure what aids to do for him, very difficult loss, so some research and talking to reps to do for best advice- this will be a learning curve. 

Anyway, at one point I got into a shady spot in MacD’s carpark and had a coffee, and this little chappy hopped up to the car and stood looking at me for a while- no doubt looking for chips, (to no avail), and then he decided he’d stand on one leg for some strange reason, and was there quite a while.  I do like birds, they’re mad.

So home, and me and Phil had a mini Bar B Q which I did, and then have been doing work work work. Now it’s time to stop and chillout before bedtime. 

Comments