Flower 15/6/365

Flower 15/6/365 by fragglerocks
Flower 15/6/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
So I’ve joined a scavenger hunt group, which looks really interesting and fun, and that my good buddy Urban Eyes (Al for short lol) is in, because I want to get inspiration for my 365 and I don’t always have it, so a list of 101 things to photograph seems like a great idea to me! I’ve done a fewe of the list already in the past but you can’t do past photo’s so some things will have to be revisited, but with a new perspective.
I’m still learning my way around PS Elements 9 and beginning to really like what it can do… why did I hold out so long !!?? lol.

Anyway today has been a so so day, done a trial fitting on an old lady who is Queen of Vain!! I got her the tiniest aids possible and she’s still determined not to have anyone see them, so will need to grow her hair 2cm to cover them (not that you can see them!!!) she has fake tan, bleached hair and false nails, make up just so, and is 70! Hope I’m like that when I get that age ☺. Fingers xt she can cope with them. No sales today but a maybe, and a complete waste of time test too. Nevermind. Am in Newcastle testing all day tomorrow—groan, I hate driving around in Newcastle, there are so many roads very close together or flyovers, and is confuses the sat nav, I always end up going round in circles on one way systems and the like. Deep joy, *sigh *.

Watched the documentary on Chanel 4 last night about Sri Lanka, and it was mind boggling horrendous, and sad. Nothing that hasn’t happened before, from Rwanda back to Rome in ancient times, but just gobsmacking to have it shown so visually and real, not fiction. The camera phone video’s taken by the soldiers committing the atrocities were dreadful to behold and so upsetting- am looking to join Amnesty International but don’t think I can be much use. Wish I had a magic wand.

Oh, the flower is growing through the cracks in our patio, and up through our rotting garden bench!!  Thought it was a brave soldier!

Comments