Carnation 6/6/365

Carnation 6/6/365 by fragglerocks
Carnation 6/6/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

So home sweet home, and no I didn’t sleep well in that bed!! 3am when I last looked at clock, and had to get up at 7.30am. Am well kernakerd now. The meeting for work was productive though, except my colleague Jason talks the hind legs off a donkey and therefore extended it by at least an hour, I had to tell him to stop in the end ☺ he took it well. The drive home was both easy and full of beautiful scenery as the M6 skirts the outer edge of the lake district before it veered me off east to miles of green farm land – but it was hard to stay awake so had to stop for double espresso along the way. Anyway, no time really for taking pics, so have done this instagram of a carnation- it will have to do!

Comments