Cambois 22/6/365

Cambois 22/6/365 by fragglerocks
Cambois 22/6/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

The weather was very changeable today, but that’s normal, cloudy then blue but mostly raining. Both my tests blew out so only did a service call at lunchtime, so as I had an early finish I thought I’d go hunting for a photograph for the scavenger hunt. Decided to visit Cambois, which I keep seeing the signs for when I’m on the A189, but didn’t know what was there. Not a lot really lol, but the empty beaches were gorgeous. I suppose you’d think the industrial site next to the sea was a blot on the landscape, but I like the juxtaposition of it, and it’s shapes and colours, a contrast for sure. You can just about make out one man and his dog, which I hope adds a bit of interest and scale.

So a quiet day today, with strange goings on on Radio 2, I have that on in the car all the time, and it was a change from the normal routine shows, and heard a lot of music that I hadn’t heard for a while, and some bilge!

Phil and I went to Pierro’s tonight I had a lush Pizza, not on my diet sheet but everyone has to have a treat now and then don’t they?

It was cool to get my Holga photo’s back today, I’ve posted some on Flickr if you’re interested and they’re also on the Holga page of my blog here. I did a few double exposures on purpose, but not sure I really like them so have kept them back for now- I think the accidental ones work out better!

Just got rid of my grey hairs as well tonight, can’t believe how quick they come through * sigh *!!! Phil’s mended his tape of him playing in the band he was in in the 70’s and with his resurgence in playing the bass guitar am thinking one way ot another we are both fighting getting older, me physically and him mentally, lol.
Caught him looking at Rickenbacker bass’s on Amazon the other day £1700 quid!!! I’d get some mileage out of that if he gets one!!!!

Comments