Buzz 29/6/365

Buzz 29/6/365 by fragglerocks
Buzz 29/6/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Yay a sale today, but also lost one. Stoopid someone at head office forgot to book me a retest in for today, even though the chap rang them up to book himself in, and so I didn’t turn up cos I didn’t know, and he got the right arse with the people at head office, and me too!! Hate that cos now he’ll bad-mouth the company, and probably me along with, and it wasn’t my fault. Never mind.
Human error,grrr.

Also been playing with potatoshop, it is such fun, this one isn’t the best, but I learned some stuff, and I’ll do better next time. Am really tired today, but will have a good kip tonight as it’s cooled down now and am not so hot and sticky.

The new series of Soprano’s has arrived- Phil’s mad on it lol, so we’ll be doing that shortly. We’ve been watching 24 in the interim, which is my fave, love Jack!
Anyway that’ll do for tonight, short and sweet!

Comments

  1. ive been watching sapranos repeats forever... too bad its over. i got hooked o 24 while on a plane:))
    and your patotshop is a riot:) cant stand it i never use it, makes me mad!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment