30/6/365

30/6/365 by fragglerocks
30/6/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

It’s been a while since the crystal came out, but it’s the only thing I’ve got that can catch a whole rainbow, none of my lenses could as it was so close to the house, much more beautiful than I can portray here, but it’ll do for today’s shot. And it’s the last shot for this month yay, am half way through the picture-a-day-for-a-year. What a learning curve it is becoming!

So today was a GOOD day at work, did 2 sales and a fitting, and signed up 5 pharmacies as affiliates, a very nice chap called Tom signed the deal, and he’s very pro-active so am well chuffed. Looking forward to working with them.

Not so good at home, Herky performed from both ends just after I got home, and Phil got mad and shouted at Herky, so I got mad and shouted at Phil, and now we’re not speaking lol. Of course him and Herky are best of pals again and Herky has sat on his knee and had loads of computer tickles, but I’m still in the dog house, or should that be cat house?? ☺

Comments

  1. Its fabulous to see a full rainbow in a photograph, well done.
    And men are so fickle ;o) lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment