28/6/365

28/6/365 by fragglerocks
28/6/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
Not much to tell today, no sales, it’s been a bit of a rubbishy month really for sales, but that’s how it goes sometimes, I did one yesterday so it’s not all bad.. and I’ve still got the rest of the week. And argh my last client today!!! He was really portly, I mean REALLY portly, his wife was really thin, and both they and the house were absolutely filthy. Wallpaper hanging off, a dead budgie in a cage, brown stainy things all over every surface including the telephone. Couldn’t wait to get out!! Of course they had a 60inch HDR TV and surround sound system all pristine, lol, get your priorities right or what??? His hearing was shot to pieces so couldn’t help him anyway, but sadly have to say that’s a relief.

That said, our house was in the woes this morning. Came down for a cuppa at 7.30am to find that Herky has a bad tummy, which he is expressing through the back end. It was all over the utility room floor and god did it pong. So had to sort that out before Phil got up and had a fit! Then when I was leaving for work later on we discovered that he’s performed a similar feat on the front door step, up the ally to our back door, all over the side of the house and the catflap!!! Luckily ☺ Phil was on a day off today, so he got it all cleaned and sorted. Then when I came home at 5pm it still smelled bad, and we discovered that Herky’s backend was covered and he was ‘leaking’! Sorry for the gory details!! So we had to do the washing-a-cat palaver. I held him down and Phil scrubbed him and then trimmed all his fur, not the easiest of jobs and poor Herky was most upset at the assault to his dignity, but at least everywhere is fresh again and Herky is clean and nice.

Sometimes cats are more trouble than babies!!

Anyway I made this image from some of my collection of shells, am liking doing these texture mixes, dead chuffed with self for my potatoshop skills so far. Lots to learn yet though. Anyway, time for a small glass of red wine lemonade spritzer methinks, which is my school-night tipple. ☺

Comments