Yoyo's been to the vet 9/5/365

So Phil took Yoyo to the vet today, where he behaved very well, he purred so loud the vet had to shush him to listen to his heartbeat! He’s been poked and prodded- but would NOT tolerate the thermometer up his bum, (well can you blame him ?) but all in all was a good boy, and they took his blood for testing. The vet thinks he’s probably got renal failure, which is a common occurance in elderly cats apparently, and if so he will have to take a ‘wonder-drug’ everyday for the rest of his life, and not eat anything with additives- so boiled chicken and fresh fish and all that kind of thing. But we won’t know for sure til the blood work is done. The vet also considered senility as he is behaving like a loony at the minute, but still, no conclusions as yet. Don’t know which I’d rather he had! He’s still sitting outside under the bushes all day and half the night, and barely eating anything, but he hasn’t lost weight either, so what’s that about? Anyway, a lot of fuss and attention going his way, and lots of hugs, when he does come in.

On the work front, things still going OK, am doing a fair few fittings at the moment, and here’s a thing- because I’m a new - ish business, if I take a card payment it doesn’t get paid to my account for 4 weeks!! It goes out of the clients bank on the same day but I don’t get it til a month later!! Bearing in mind I only have 30 days to pay my suppliers this is NOT a good thing at all. My cashflow is 8G behind now ☹ although there’s enough in there to pay everything, it’s a right nuisance, and I bet the bloody bankers don’t wait 4 weeks for their bonuses!! GRRRR. Rant over. My new advert went out in Darlington last Thursday so test are coming in, fingers crossed for a good crop!

Anyway, that’s it for today- Phil cooked us lovely Scampi Chips and peas for tea, so healthy ☺ and it was lovely, what a fantastic chap I landed myself ☺ ☺ Now for some R&R.

Comments