Yay!!!! 20/5/365


Yay!!!! 20/5/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

Normally at this point of the week I’m like YAY it’s the weekend, but I’m working tomorrow ☹ and Phil is working Sunday ☹ so no Yay to the weekend tonight.
Good day, another sale- even though it was to a strange man, I don’t mind strange, it’s stupid I can’t handle. I get my fair share of stupids to be honest, but that’s life and you just have to smile and rise above!!

So I’m standing with my back to the window telling Phil all about my day and he’s looking agitated, so I say – What???!!! And he says- I don’t want to interrupt you but there’s a pair of birds on the nobirds table.! I ran to the car cos I’d left my powershot in the glove compartment, ran back indoors and got a rushed shot of this chappy just before he flew off, his Mrs had already left the building. Anyway I’m chuffed as f**k. Yes I know it’s a crap quality image, and I so love my Flickr chums Kez and SteelLads bird work, but hey! 2 bluetits came to the nobird table and I’m stupidly excited and happy to see them.


YAY!!!!!!

Comments