Wardley Sunset 29/5/365


Wardley Sunset 29/5/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

Another quiet day messing on with the layer section in elements, am getting there slowly- this has a grad filter but it doesn’t look so good on Flickr as it does on my monitor, not sure why they never come out as well on Flickr. Phil’s done a 13hr shift at the hospital today and is just surfing Amazon, then another episode of Soprano’s is looming, ☺.

BH Monday tomorrow and then I really MUST get some work done!!! I took this shot with my new 55-200mm lens, it’s much nicer than the 105 kit lens I got,am hoping to get some decent bird shots with it when the bluetits are around, that should be fun! Thinnk we might go sown the seafront at Shields tomorrow too, have a little outing of some description, but not before Phil has a little lie in- 13 hr shifts take it out of him!

Comments