Space Invader 15/5/365


Space Invader, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

Well today was a horrible grey day, so instead of going out with the camera, I spent some time playing with oil and water and my lovely macro lens. Not so easy to get good images as it happens but great fun, and I decided to do them all on a cosmic theme and had to faff on with the lighting and stuff to get the effects I want, but on the whole am pretty pleased with them. Had a quiet weekend really, done some work (always with the work!) and done some chores, but today was all for me. Phil’s been doing his modelling and watching a Led Zepplin DVD ( I can’t cope…apparently I don’t ‘get it’ – whatever ‘it’ is ☺ ☺ )

Yoyo is still up and down with his anorexia and hasn’t really eaten much at all today- tried him on cat food, mince, tuna fish, but nothing is floating his boat. Still he is coming indoors a bit more than he was. Swings and roundabouts.

Ah well back to work tomorrow so best get on and iron some threads and get ready to rumble!

Comments