Moonshine


Moonshine, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

A bit better day today, another client so have at least one for t his week. Other than that the day was a bit ‘bitty’ so I came home a couple of times and did some home-work which left the evening free for me to play with my oil and water photography, which I’m loving doing. Thought I’d try for the dark side with these ones, and think they look pretty nice. Have been helping Phil post some of his work on his Military model forum too as he goes a bit wrong now and then ☺ and loses what he’s done or accidentally deletes stuff. Bless. Anyway hopefully I will get my latest Holga film pictures back tomorrow- that’s exciting as I can’t remember what I’ve shot, and it’ll be a nice surprise if any of them turn out Ok!

Anyhow it’s late now, so signing off, over and out!

Comments