Holga Yoyo 18/5/365


Holga Yoyo 18/5/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

Another good day ☺ a sale and 2 fittings that went well, but didn’t get home til late, 7.45pm so a long day. Had my tea watching the last in the series of The Vampire Diaries- SUCH a guilty pleasure I must say, the men are gorgeous in it, and the ladies too- of course its not Buffy, nothing will ever be the same again after Buffy lol, but it comes a close second. Strangely I tried watching a Twilight movie one night and fell off me chair laughing it was so awful. Anyway, today my Holga photographs came back- haha out of 24 taken I managed to get 10 decent ones. The others were wiped out on the 14 occasions when the back fastener of the camera came undone and the back of the camera came open! Got a rubber band on it now so that won’t happen again!! What a tinpot piece of kit, but I do love the pictures- no matter how you try to lomo a digital photo it’s no where near the experience of getting your film returned and seeing the mad stuff that’s happened to the images.

Anyway although this pic wasn’t taken today, it IS todays image and also because Yoyo is eating a lot better (for now) I like that it’s of himself basking in the sunrays in our conservatory- with a nice blue light-leak where the camera back swung open and I caught it in time!!!

Comments