Grumpy 16/5/365


Grumpy 16/5/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.
Ah Monday morning and well it's not the best now is it? Still, only 6 days to go til my next day off (groan). Rubbish day today too, plus I think I'm definitely getting arthritis in the fingers of my left hand, it so hurts sometimes, and has been doing for a while. No I haven't been to the Dr about it... I don't do Dr's - 21 years as a Nurse put me off them. Anyway moaning over. Yoyo has had a full dinner tonight Yay!
Hope this week brings some new clients for me to play with, this wrap has been nowhere near as successful as the other one, and as it costs me 3K a pop, I need to sell at least 6K to make that back,. Sigh- and it would be nice to make a little profit too, one day I'll be able to have a wage!! Still all things come to those who wait I guess.  A little positivity here is required methinks!!  Monday over though and onwards ever onwards!

Comments