Flower time 6/5/365


Flower time 6/5/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

So I finally succumbed to getting a version of Potatoshop. No-way could afford the full blown PS C3 L3 DSO & Bar and all that jazz, but £45 for Elements 9 seemed like a good deal, and it does more things than Aperture, so have taken the plunge. Of course it’s completely incomprehensible for me, but I also made the wise decision to purchase a manual to go with it so hopefully I can learn stuff as I go, for now though I’ve managed to import this photo and upload it to Flickr. Result!!

Yoyo is still weird, but managed half a can of tuna fish this evening, and seems strange but not as unwell as he was. Trip to vet postponed til Monday, giving him the weekend to see if he’s getting better. It’s been a good week work wise, my best ever week of sales, but today saw a cancellation and my drive home through the Tyne Tunnel was stressful to say the least. Nevermind, it’s weekend time now, Phil’s finished his night shifts, so a nice couple of days coming up. Have a fair bit of home-work to do, but also, hopefully, will get to do some course work photography!

So, now, a glass or 3 of wine, a good movie, and snuggles with Yoyo on the sofa. And with my guy too!!

Comments

  1. beautiful shot! i sure hope Yoyo gets better! maybe he just had a sick tummy one of our cats has a big issue with hairballs we have to give him this paste all the time so he can eat!
    anyway glad you had another good sales week!sorry for the drive home i know just how that can be!

    hope you have a super night and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment