Fish-I..............19/5/365

I am becoming my mother. She was absolutely into any gadget she could find, and I think I’m going down the same road. I have just received my new lenses for my I-phone, a fisheye, a macro and a wideangle. So this is my first fisheye shot and it does do what it says on the tin. Plus I think it comes out better quality. Anyway, new toys are always a good thing!! Phil has taken to calling me Inspector Gadget II (Mum was No.1). It was a LOT cheaper than a Nikon fisheye too ☺ and I think it’ll be fun to see what the lenses can do.

Nice day today, did some fittings that went really well and then went out with Phil to Pierro’s for tea, where I had my fave dish Gambolini Thermidore, at least I think it’s Gambolini – Italian for big prawns anyhow. Now I’m stuffed and got shed loads of work to catch up on *sigh*.

We’re ‘doing’ The Kennedy;s on TV and DVD at the mo, as there was a new miniseries screened recently starring Greg Kinnear and Katie Holmes, loads of history I didn’t know and I thought it was excellently done. When it finished we watched the Oliver Stone movie JFK and we’ve now gone retro and bought the DVD of the old miniseries with Martin Sheen starring. All excellent stuff and from different perspectives, which is how I like to do my history, so work to do and then another episode. Martin Sheen is one of my favourite actors, I think he does the man proud.

Comments