Emergence 26/5/365


Emergence 26/5/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

Yay 4 days off now yipahoo, though lots of things to do. My plants are coming along in the pottery part of my garden, and this fellow is certainly taking his time to come through, huge amount of leafage around it and only this one flower-to-be. I like it in this stage though. More rain today but never mind, it makes for good plant macros ☺. Phil’s still spraying his beloved tank- and I’m still figuring out PS elements 9 and failing dismally, still using Aperture for editing, and it’s so much easier- but I WILL master the layers panel eventually and get all creative. Don’t hold your breath on that!

Happy days for the TV yesterday as our new DVD of Soprano’s series 3 arrived—how did we live before Amazon??

The no-bird table will have to be renamed as The Bluetit table now, at last they’ve discovered the fat balls and they’re really hammering them. Will be replenishing soon, I think there’s more than one pair, and also we think they may be feeding puppy tits, (or whatever young birds are called lol) as they’re food intake seems to have increased somewhat. Hope to post some pictures when I get a decent one. Will be bored with them soon haha. NOT!

Comments