Cock-up 11/5/365


Cock-up 11/5/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

So today is the final day for uploading a photo for the course I’m doing- I hadn’t been really pleased with any of my shots so far, so spent the evening photographing the Groyne here at South Shields. Was so pleased with this shot but then HORROR!!! I got home, got it on the Mac and discovered that I’d left the ISO on auto instead of it being at 100 and that was that- can’t use it ☹ 60 shots all unusable. What a rookie mistake huh? The brief specifies ISO 100, aperture priority f16 and this came out at ISO 3200!! Still I like it lots, and a chap on a flying horse wouldn’t notice. Anyway I’ve submitted one of the shots I took for the course when I visited Aydon Castle, so that will have to do.

We’ve had the blood results back from Yoyo’s trip to the vet, and guess what? Everything is A OK, totally normal, nothing wrong at all, no renal failure, no diabetes no thyroid problems,. And since we’ve started putting raw mince down for him, he’s eating like a horse. He still is being weird- he wont come in the house unless we fetch him for some unfathomable reason, and is still sitting in the bushes til 10 at night when Phil goes and gets him, so we’re even more flummoxed than when we thought he was poorly. Perhaps it’s just an ‘old man’ thing!! It is a relief though.

Work has dropped off now the wrap has run it’s course, but a new one starts this week so fingers crossed it all picks up again, it’s nice to have a break anyway, am still seeing people, just not the same quality tests as last month as yet. Am still stuffed with home-work, and Flickr has gone by the wayside for the past couple of days- didn’t even manage a photo for my 365 yesterday- a first and hopefully last situation, but now Yo has got the all clear things will be a bit more relaxed.

Comments