Aydon Castle 1/5/365


Aydon Castle 1/5/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

Wow! What have we done to deserve this glorious weather?? It’s been a gorgeous sunny day, so Phil and I went northwards, to visit, finally, Aydon Castle. It’s really a fortified house and is fairky intact, at 700 years old that’s pretty cool. We had a lovely picnic there, and Phil was quite patient with me fiddling about with lenses and tripod whilst I tried to get some decent shots. When we’d finished there we decided to visit Chester Fort, a 2000 year old Roman fort a bit further onwards, and that was well cool with great scenery, lots more photo opportunities! A really lovely day out with my gorgeous guy. Now back home, had an Indian dinner and now Phil’s gone to work and I’m faffing on with my photo’s and planning what to do with myself tomorrow whilst Phil is sleeping! Fingers crossed for more good weather!!

Comments