An audiologist's tribute to Towel Day. D.A 25/5/365

It’s been a very long 2 days, late tests and not getting home til 8.30-9pm am having Friday off to recover haha. Took my subcontractor Brenda with me yesterday to see how she does things- when you work in isolation it’s always good to meet up now and then, see if you can learn anything new to improve your technique. We had a nice pub lunch which made a change from MacD’s snackwrap and cappuccino. Back to being on my own again today, and a bit of a fruitless day, but the sun was out and the scenery nice so it’s OK. 2 fittings tomorrow morning then that’s me finished til Tuesday yay! Must catch up on doing the books, which I’m still crap at- not good as there’ll be a reckoning with the tax man eventually so tomorrow afternoon I will be up to my ears in spreadsheets. ☹ Phils just had 3 days off and is madly spray painting his latest tank, it’s looking good, but there’s a lot of swearing coming from his room lol.

Anyway Friday is going to be my play day with the camera, and I’m looking forward to that.

Today is Towel day- Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy- can’t believe there isn’t anyone in the worl who doesn’t know what I’m on about so no explanation necessary--- so my picture is of one of the towels I use everyday for work.

Comments