another Yoyo shot 22/5/365


another Yoyo shot 22/5/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

Another weekend over, I wish they lasted more than 2 days- I bet everyone else does too though ☺. Played with my new Iphone lenses today- they’re in the Iphone pages on here and on my Flickr too. Already managed to lose the lens cap for one doh!! A nice addition to the Iphone though and handy to keep in the car when I’m out and about. I may even do an I-phone 365 next time, though am wanting to do a Holga year too, - thinking of doing that in 1 week a year though so not too expensive on the development side! It’s been a quiet day as Phil has been at work. Yesterday was a bummer as I had a test to do in Darlington so had to get up at 7.30am urgh and get over there, when I did I found that the pharmacy where I’m supposed to be testing is closed on Saturdays. The client and his Mrs were not very pleased and neither was I- so unprofessional not to have checked- will be having severe words with my booking manager!!!

Anyway back to it tomorrow, but only a 4 day week as I’ve booked Friday as a day off – Monday is a BH so I get a nice little break. Haven’t done any work for my next course assignment yet- panning!!! So that will be next weekend’s task. Will be having Phil ride up and down the path on his bike ☺ ☺ that should be fun!

Another shot of Yoyo today, he seems much recovered lately, though still on and off with his food, but his coat is lush and he’s acting more like himself, so we’re a happy bunch.

Comments

  1. Yoyo is such a beauty i think i might be in love with him! :~)
    have a great week and im glad its a shot one too! i hope Phil gets a good rest to prepare him for the photo shoot! :~P
    thanks for.... well just thanks! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very nice composition i guess it would have been better if the left part of the cat is not cut.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment