Turn your face to the sun...

What a sunny day it was today, but I felt like having a quiet day at home, Phil was at work from 8am til 9 tonight, and I got on with boring worky stuff, and then did some ironing- whilst watching a film called Crazy Heart, about a has been country singer played brilliantly by Jeff Bridges- think he got an Oscar for it and deservedly so. But it made me feel old haha ☺ I’m quite partial to some country music now and then, especially like the theme tune from Tru Blood, and also the one that Gwyneth Paltrey does with Tim MacGraw- though I don’t suppose that’s real country as it was written by her hubby Chris Martin and he’s in a rock band that I’m not so keen on. Pah! I ramble. Anyway Phil’s home now, so ironing time is over yay!

Oh the photograph! At this time of year, on a sunny day, the sun sinks at right angles to our house, and the last rays always hit our bay window and sends golden light throughout the room, only for a few fleeting instants, but it’s enough time, if you’re ready. It’s hard to catch it perfectly, and this is one of my attempts as it hits my orchids full on.

Comments